MSc Brand Leadership
- Course Code:DNT1N560101
- Duration:1 Year
- Attendance:Full Time
- Award:Degree of Master of Science
- Why Choose Us
- Course Profile
- Fees and Funding
- MSc Brand Leadership Yearbook
Your life in branding starts here.
Welcome to the world's first postgraduate course in brand leadership.
This unique programme is the perfect springboard for a career in branding.
Over 90% of our graduates have great jobs as brand leaders.
36% are working in top London brand consultancies. Another 18% are in other brand consultancies around the world.
A further 27% are building careers in big branded businesses. And 9% are running their own businesses.
Please click to access the MSc Brand Leadership Course Brochure.
Seven Special Features
Now in its fourth year, there's still no other Masters programme quite like this:
- The course is created and taught jointly by university and business people
- Working in a team, you'll do a real, in-depth brand project for a real client
- You'll create your own personal brand, to kick-start your career
- Throughout the year, you get to visit top agencies and branded companies
- You get your own personal mentor who's a senior practitioner
- You'll get masterclasses with experts in social branding, brand valuation, culture change and innovation
- You may get the chance of work experience in a brand consultancy or brand agency.
Working With Business
Who Should Apply?
If you want to be a brand leader, this is for you. You may be:
- A graduate in business or economics, or
- Someone with three or more years' experience in marketing or strategy work.
Whatever your background, you must be ambitious, creative and fascinated by brands.
Scholarships are now available - apply by 1 May 2013
Find Out More
- Join our Brand Leadership LinkedIn group
- See much more on our Brand Leadership YouTube and Brand Leadership Flickr channels.
Come and visit us
- If you would like to meet the brand leadership team, have a chat about the course or talk to some of our current students please email email@example.com and we will arrange a date for you to visit us at Norwich Business School.
- Alternatively if it is easier we could arrange for you to meet our Professional Course Director, Robert Jones at UEA London.
To read more about issues on branding, visit our blog and read about Branding in Films, 2012 - the year brands went stratospheric, or the Olympic Ugly Duckling Logo.