MSc International Accounting and Financial Management
- Course Code:DNT1NN43101
- Duration:1 Year
- Attendance:Full Time
- Award:Degree of Master of Science
- Why Choose Us
- Course Profile
- Fees and Funding
The MSc International Accounting and Financial Management degree offered by Norwich Business School presents a strong model of integrating business, management, financial management and accounting skills and knowledge which will appeal to many students and their future employers.
The programme provides for the intellectual development of the student to enable him or her to function effectively, within a wide range of business sectors, by enhancing and developing a stronger financial perspective among general management skills and knowledge. The MSc course modules encompass international accounting and its regulation, corporate finance, managerial accounting and financial management. On completion students will be able to identify, analyse and evaluate business issues and problems within the dynamic business environment using appropriate financial competencies within current management thinking.
The degree is designed to meet the needs of graduates who have not previously specialised in management, or who have studied the subject in a non-UK context.
The course has a number of features that make it attractive to prospective students and to employers seeking to recruit their next generation of managers:
- A final cash prize of £1,000 to the best student on the MSc programme. There will also be opportunities for funded PhD studies in the School.
- Guest speakers from industry through our MSc Business Forum' which is supported by the UEA Alumni Fund and other industry links of the School.
- Hands on development of management skills and personal development..
- Opening up recruitment opportunities through direct interaction with businesses and access to careers service.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Our MSc International Accounting and Financial Management is recognised by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This means you will be exempt from certain papers of the ACCA examinations after successfully completing the programme,
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Our MSc International Accounting and Financial Management has been approved and accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to provide direct entry onto the CIM's Professional Certificate in Marketing.